16th EUROPEAN POLYMER CONGRESS
Lyon, France – July 2-7, 2017
More than 330 oral presentations in addition to 4 poster sessions (submission of poster abstracts still possible), scientific exhibition, and special events related to Polymer Industry, Smart Polymer Textiles, and Australian-European Polymer Workshop!
Fees (including student ones) include all the lunches, gala dinner, welcome reception, coffee breaks, access to the special sessions, participant bag and its contents, etc
Physics of Polymers & Polymer Materials
Polymer Characterization Methods
Modelling & Simulation
Polymers as Answers to Societal Issues: Energy, Transport & Mobilities, Resources and Environment, Global Health, Information Society, Polymers and the Industry of the Future
- Prof. Jean-Marie LEHN – Nobel Prize – Université Strasbourg, France
- Prof. Hong CHEN -FRSC College of Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Materials Science, Soochow University, China
- Dr. Floryan DE CAMPO – Head of Technology Specialty Polymers Solvay Co., Italy
- Prof. Thomas. P. DAVIS – ARC Centre of Excellence in Convergent Bio-Nano Science & Technology, Monash Univ., Australia
- Prof. Emmanuel GIANNELIS – Cornell University, USA
- Prof. Gaetano GUERRA – Università degli Studi di Salerno, Italy
- Mr. Søren KRISTIANSEN – LEGO Group Sustainable Materials, Denmark
- Prof. Joao MANO – University of Aveiro, Portugal
- Prof. Rolf MULHAUPT – Freiburg University, Germany
- Prof. Anthony RYAN – Sheffield University, UK
OPEN SPECIAL SESSIONS AND HOSTED EVENTS
- 2nd AUSTRALIAN-EUROPEAN WORKSHOP – July 4th, 2017
co-chaired by S. PERRIER, F. D’AGOSTO, C. BARNER-KOWOLLIK, A. WHITTAKER, and H. SCHONHERR.
This workshop will illustrate connections/interactions/collaborations between European and Australian polymer researchers.
- POLYMERS INDUSTRIAL FUTURE FORUM – July 5th, 2017
opened by Dr. F. DE CAMPO (SOLVAY Co.) and Dr. S. KRISTIANSEN (LEGO Group) plenary lectures,
this full day will be dedicated to presentation from the various european industrial clusters, round-tables on industrial issues
for polymers and collaborative approaches for polymer developments.
Special fees will be applied for attendees who will participate only on July 5th. events (see website).
- POLYMERS FOR SMART TEXTILES – July 5th, 2017
organized by the French-Japanese think tank on Future of Fibers and Textiles managed by TECHTERA Industrial Cluster
REGISTER AND SUBMIT YOUR POSTER ABSTRACT NOW !
Find out more on http://epf-2017-lyon.sciencesconf.org/
Prof. Jean-Francois GERARD
General Chairman EPF 2017 Congress