The research project is focused on the synthesis of polymeric materials able to sorb cobalt cations contained in aqueous solution. We will first prepare polymers by free radical polymerization. Then, sorption properties of obtained materials will be evaluated taking into account different parameters (pH, ionic strength, etc.). Filtration step will be also considered. Industrial partner is involved in the project.
- PhD thesis offer : Highly-filled extruded materials: from formulation to final mechanical & thermal properties – Collaboration IMT Lille Douai – Tarkett (25/05/2020)
- Scientists finally crack nature’s most common chemical bond
- Researchers turn organs into stretchy see-through material
- Finding new bio-based products from lignin could help shift from plastics
- When predictions of theoretical chemists become reality