The missions of the post-doctoral researcher are to investigate the influence of manufacturing parameters on the final properties of the composite parts, principally following a wisely selected manufacturing plan and by conducting porosity measurement on the final parts. Specifically, the post-doctoral researcher shall characterize the permeability of the textile reinforcements, the reactivity and rheology of the different acrylic resins. Then, different levels for the main process parameters such as injection pressure, temperature, injection strategy and vacuum levels should be defined and parts should be produced on a simple mold definition and using the POPCOM manufacturing platform (https://youtu.be/ZF5E9gUmaxM). The impact of mold geometry will then be evaluated on a demonstrator and validated through process modelling and simulation.
- PhD thesis offer : Highly-filled extruded materials: from formulation to final mechanical & thermal properties – Collaboration IMT Lille Douai – Tarkett (25/05/2020)
- Scientists finally crack nature’s most common chemical bond
- Researchers turn organs into stretchy see-through material
- Finding new bio-based products from lignin could help shift from plastics
- When predictions of theoretical chemists become reality