The goal of the thesis is to develop a deeper understanding of the interactions of PVDF binders with active materials and other electrode components. Special attention is paid to the identification and control of the binder distribution within an electrode. Further tasks include the investigation of the adhesion properties and the determination of the mechanical behavior. Current trends in electrode materials or manufacturing processes are investigated as well as new electrode concepts based on post-lithium systems.
- PhD thesis offer : Highly-filled extruded materials: from formulation to final mechanical & thermal properties – Collaboration IMT Lille Douai – Tarkett (25/05/2020)
- Scientists finally crack nature’s most common chemical bond
- Researchers turn organs into stretchy see-through material
- Finding new bio-based products from lignin could help shift from plastics
- When predictions of theoretical chemists become reality