The objective of the proposed project is to prepare hydrogels and aerogels (i.e. wet and dry polymer networks) as resorbable tissue engineering matrices whose chemical, microstructural and mechanical characteristics can be adjusted to meet the needs of the targeted osteo-articular applications. To this aim, biomaterials will be fabricated by combining matrices of bio-based polymers and inorganic fillers promoting osseointegration. Multiscale modeling tools will be used for optimization purposes.
- Offre de thèse : Production hydrogène à grande échelle : Développement de nouveaux matériaux polymères pour électrolyseur alcalin – LPPI, CY Cergy Paris Université (30/01/2023)
- Artificial photosynthesis uses sunlight to make biodegradable plastic
- Health impact of chemicals in plastics is handed down two generations
- This new fabric coating could drastically reduce microplastic pollution from washing clothes
- A smart elastomer that can self-tune its stiffness and conductivity