Today we are offering a PhD position to tackle the understanding of the catalytic layer formation in Membrane Electrode Assembly (MEA). The work will first focus on the formulation and the characterization of inks containing all the components (heterogeneous catalyst, ionomer, solvants). The coating on several substrates (polymer membrane, or on the gas diffusion layer) will be then studied. The study of the structuration during the drying is expected. Finally, the electrochemical performance of the MEA will be studied electrochemically at Symbio Research Center.
- Researchers working to develop next-generation polymer membranes for sustainable materials science
- University of Houston challenges students to solve plastic waste crisis
- Boosting PET recycling with higher standards for laboratory experiments
- Slippery toilet bowl treatment causes bacteria to slide right off
- Researchers use architected auxetics to achieve 300 times more flexibility in new 3D printing design