Assistant professors will contribute to a range of research, teaching and administration. Teaching is likely to include a substantial contribution to: (a) the management, development (including programme/module review) and delivery of teaching and assessment; and (b) enhancement of the student experience or employability. Research is likely to involve initiating, conducting and disseminating original research, and your research will have measurable outcomes reflected in your growing national (and ideally international) reputation. Management and administration is likely to involve making contributions at School level, and/or making an important contribution to some managerial/leadership activities (e.g. working groups) within the University. In addition, you will be expected to demonstrate academic citizenship, developing and maintaining generous, mutually respectful and supportive working relationships with all staff and students, and ensuring the way you carry out your role impacts positively on how others can carry out theirs.
- Three unexpected foods in alternatives to traditional plastics
- Electrons screen against conductivity-killer in organic semiconductors
- Exploring the effect of ring closing on fluorescence of supramolecular polymers
- Advanced artificial photosynthesis catalyst uses CO₂ more efficiently to create biodegradable plastics
- How bananas can be used to fight the plastic waste crisis