The person recruited will work on the chemoselective modifications of recombinant elastin polypeptides (ELPs) as part of the European project “Force Repair”. He/She will provide the project partners with batches of characterized ELPs bioconjugates. He/She will provide analytical data sheets and write reports in English. He/She will integrate the LCPO team 3 and contribute to the common tasks. She may be required to supervise interns (2-6 months). He/She will make presentations in English of the results of his/her research project.
- New drug delivery system developed by Brown engineers has potential to improve cancer treatments
- New study unveils direct synthesis of FCMs via solid-state mechanochemical reaction between graphite and PTFE
- Scientists develop self-healing elastomer for flexible electronics
- Zero-waste synthesis of new supramolecular materials with remarkable mechanical properties
- New model to help valorize lignin for bio-based applications