Macromolécule (Définition 1.1) constituée de blocs (Définition 1.62) en séquences linéaires.
- New drug delivery system developed by Brown engineers has potential to improve cancer treatments
- New study unveils direct synthesis of FCMs via solid-state mechanochemical reaction between graphite and PTFE
- Scientists develop self-healing elastomer for flexible electronics
- Zero-waste synthesis of new supramolecular materials with remarkable mechanical properties
- New model to help valorize lignin for bio-based applications